On 05/23/2017 04:41 AM, Foppe de Haan wrote:
> Done and did run into something somewhat important (usb keyboard/mouse
> pass-through no longer functioning properly). I have the same issue with my
> own kernel/vm-kernel builds, not yet figured out what's causing this.

Do you use a sys-usb and have your keyboard/mouse piped in through that,
or do you use the USB devices connected directly to dom0?

I have a sys-usb with a USB mouse on both my desktop and laptop, and it
works as expected. But I use a PS/2 keyboard on the desktop and whatever
the laptop uses for its keyboard and haven't tested much with a USB
keyboard. But I would assume that if the USB mouse works, the keyboard
will too. That said, I haven't tested at all with a USB set up that uses
dom0 directly, so maybe that's the difference?