On 05/24/2017 12:37 PM, cyrinux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a T450s, and it works well, just this:
>
> Seems to have a problem for me, i often miss wireless after suspend.
> I need to stop firewall and wlan vm to reload iwlwifi driver.
> No easy to unload iwlwifi, faster to stop and start.
> I don't remember i have this problem before.
>
> No other problems.
>
> Thx

Thanks for the feedback. There should be a work-around in the next
kernel release, so keep an eye out for a 4.9.29 or higher to appear in
one of the Qubes repositories and try that one when it comes out. I
*think* the kernel workaround will work, but it could use some testing
when it's out.

In the meantime, you can also work around it locally by blacklisting the
iwlwifi power management module. In your sys-net, edit
/rw/config/suspend-module-blacklist and add:

iwlmvm iwlwifi

and then reboot the vm. According to other people, that should make the
wifi stuff work again too.