Hi Unman,

That miiiiight be the case more times than not (working on my search
skills) :) I want to start by thanking you for your work. Amazing

I was a bit confused throughout this process because had the ./setup
telling me to make install-deps, make get-sources, make qubes-vm, make
template. I've got https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/qubes-builder/ telling me
something different. Then there's
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/ubuntu/ telling don't worry it's
easy with no instruction. Then there is this thread telling me if I have an
issue please bump to master and try something else. My build fails and like
the poor sap that I am I have no idea if it's me, my setup, qubes, or
trump.

Maybe I'm using all of the wrong search terms, qubes + ubuntu + debootstrap
+ mount, no clue what the answer is all I got that looked remotely close to
my search was this thread.

--
Regards,
Ken B. Johnson