On 06/28/2017 05:17 PM, yreb-qusw wrote:
On 06/28/2017 04:03 PM, cooloutac wrote:
so you would put hd0,X  X= 1 2  or 3 etc...  you said it was 200mb
right so just look for something around that in kb's.  probably the
smallest partition it should say file type too no?  ntfs.

well since I haven't a clue which one it may be, I suspect I will ruin
both systems  qubes and win10

msdos3 seems to be the smallest, would the boot partition be on msdos3 ?
doesn't seem right, I thought boot partitions were usually the 1st
partition,  it also says it is NOT NTFS  it is ext3

should fdisk not work  at the  grub>  prompt ?

Whoops I forgot to "cc the list" in the off chance, I could get some more support.

Is there any other place for support maybe on one of the IRC channels, do folks really ask and answer timely questions there ?