I appreciate you are trying to help, but I have no desire to try unauthorised
workarounds that potentially leave my machine compromised or in an undefined
state.
I think I'll wait until Qubes get the Coreboot issues resolved and then
formally issue a solution
Thank again for your efforts

  • [qubes... 'Protonmij' via qubes-users
    • [... Andrew Morgan