Hey,

Installed everything, had to use this method
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2488, and now it "works".

If I start the VM in Seemless GUI, it goes on but doesn't open any application
(with and without debug mode on).
If I start the VM without Seemless GUI, it only goes on with debug mode on,
otherwise it'll follow the above pattern.

Also, 2nd problem, I've installed MS Office, I've copied the shortcuts to the
"All Programs" folder and I'm unable to find them in the "Applications" tab in
the VM config. Is there anything I can do? Also, other installed programmes
don't appear on the list, it's not just Office.

Thanks for your time!

Hugo