Hello again,

I tried to ignore the "Missing hardware support" error and found this to be a possible similar issue with wrongful detection (Since my BIOS shows vanderpool support):

It seems the installer accepted my configuration and the system gets installed(?).

My issue is now that the menu looks nothing like version 3, and I have no qubes related that works. I have "Qubes Global Settings", that fails. I cannot update dom0, and gets an error.

I've uploaded screenshot at imgur, and any help will be appreciated: https://i.imgur.com/Te3bH9I.png

Sincerely
Max