Le mercredi 27 décembre 2017 19:05:40 UTC+1, tai...@gmx.com a écrit :
> What version of coreboot are you using, they are removing AGESA from the
> latest versions due to some dumb choices by the leadership.
>
> I would use v4.6, it is what I use.

I use 4.6 too, it's the current version.
(to be precise : 4.6-2477-g6ab3edac3c-dirty)

I ran the 3.1 live USB and installed 3.2, what I could get out of them (they
all failed to start) :

Live 3.1 :
mce: Unable to init device /dev/mcelog (rc: -16)
radeon 000:04:00:0: Invalid ROM contents
radeon 000:04:00:0: Invalid ROM contents
[drm:radeon_get_bios] *ERROR* Unable to locate a BIOS ROM
radeon 000:04:00:0: Fatal error during GPU init
[TTM] Memory type 3 has not been initialized
SQUASHFS error: squashfs_read_data failed to read block 0x5cb75d68
SQUASHFS error: Unable to read data cache entry [0x5cb75d68]
SQUASHFS error: Unable to read page, block 0x5cb75d68, size af0
SQUASHFS error: Unable to read data cache entry [0x5cb75d68]
SQUASHFS error: Unable to read page, block 0x5cb75d68, size af0
EXT4-fs error (device dm-0): ext4_find_entry:1289: inode #41642: comm
plymouthd: reading directory lblock 0
(Hangs at the Qubes graphical loading screen, with loading bar full.)

3.2 (Install looked fine) :
Hangs at "Booting from Hard Disk..." in SeaBIOS on every try

Some more information about 4.0 rc3 :
[ FAILED ] Failed to start Load Kernel Modules.
[ OK ] Reached target Basic System.
(Hangs for about 10secs, followed by 5s of black screen)
BUG: Unable to handle NULL pointer dereference at (null)
(followed by a lot of output likely concerning the error and quickly back to
boot)
Sadly too much output and disappearing too fast for me to get anything out of
it if all I can do is read and type to export it. Tried Ctrl+S/Ctrl+Q to
"pause" it but nope, also checked that the laptop should not reboot in case of
kernel panic but it still does...