On Wed, December 27, 2017 6:05 pm, taii...@gmx.com wrote:
> What version of coreboot are you using, they are removing AGESA from the
> latest versions due to some dumb choices by the leadership.

I'm not sure that's accurate. From the thread on the Coreboot mailing list
a few months ago, it sounded to me like they had been considering it, but
someone did the work necessary to keep them alive.

And Blooorp, you might want to try that mailing list too if you are still
stuck! Would be more there who'd know about Coreboot specific issues.