Happy New Year Qubes Community!

Due to high fees and heavy losses to donator at Bitcoin Core (BTC) network I
suggest to at Bitcoin Cash (BCH) donation address as alternative.
Nobody want to donate 50$ and lose 40$ as fees.
Also it's not possible with current Core address to donate low amount like
1$-5$ to the project with Bitcoin.

https://www.qubes-os.org/donate/

p.s. I'm personally believe that Bitcoin (BTC) was dead, because it goes on the
evil path of a dictatorship, censorship and it's not true Bitcoin described at
Bitcoin whitepaper after SegWit, therefor
I do not use it anymore and I'm not alone. Qubes need Bitcoin (BCH) donation
address at least for this reason as alternative for such ppl who only use only
Bitcoin (BCH).