Hello,

I want to use fedora-26-minimal based sys-vms and followed the documentation
(https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora-minimal )

I have updated the default fedora-26-minimal template and installed all
packages mentioned in the docs (Qubes 4.0 part of the above documentation link)
plus all firmware packages.

What do I need to install to get the network manager icon working?

NetworkManager is installed in the template and I have verified in the sys-net
VM that it is running:

systemctl status NetworkManager

Says: active (running)

I tried to start NetworkManager from command line, but got the message:

You must be root to run NetworkManager.

I then started a xterm from dom0 as the Root user:

qvm-start -u root sys-net NetworkManager but nothing happened. I also try to do
this from a xterm session (qvm-start -u root sys-net xterm).

Any ideas how to get a sys-net which has a working network manager?

[799]