Is this a known issue?

I can start a VM using qvm-start, but when I use qvm-run nothing happens, it
hangs forever. Even commands that don't need a X server.
For any qube of the various OSs I run.

The Qubes icons also no longer show in my system-tray.
I can still update dom0 via yum, though. Thats a relief.
Is this a known issue? Can I expect a fix soon?

If not,  are there any log files anywhere I can look at?
The only relevant part I found was in qrexec.Work.log some lines saying
"Unable to connect to X server".
Trial and error shows this is due to some timeout, as it only appears after
a substantial amount of seconds.

Would be really happy to get my system properly working again as this is my
work workstation :(

Some related questions;

what is 'anaconda' ? I thought it was the installer, but if it is then why
is it running on dom0?

Is there any way to connect to the VM and get a tty? Think serial-line
fallback.

is it known that grubs advanced menu doesn't get updated when new kernels
are installed?

--
Tom Zander
Blog: https://zander.github.io