On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:09:39 AM UTC+1, donoban wrote:

I didn't know alt+f11 could do that too, definitely good to know.

I've already found a fix btw, I'm not sure if you read my post above or is just
providing extra info. I apologize if I wrote a bit too much to make it a TL:DR,
I understand if so. I'll put a TL:DR version below.

(Must be scripted and keybinded to work something else than the terminal).
wmctrl -r :ACTIVE: -b toggle,fullscreen

or

(Must be scripted together to chain both commands and keybinded to use on a
focused window).
xdotool key space+alt
xdotool key f

Both will do exactly what alt+space+f or alt+f11, but usefulness is that it can
be keybinded to whichever keybind, in particular useful if not having a
keyboard available or if seeking easier keybind choices, whatever ones needs
may be.