On Mon, February 12, 2018 11:21 am, frankenstein91.info via qubes-users
wrote:
> Thank you for the first help. Do you know a good howto for the intel
> firmware thing?

Look at the entry for "NetVM (extra firmware)" in
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora-minimal/ .

> Do you know how i can use that sd-card reader in my usb-zone and keep
> wifi in the net vm?

Some options:
- contact your manufacturer and ask them to send you an updated EFI image
that allocates devices properly so your SD reader stays on 04:00.0 and NIC
has a BDF like 05:00.0
- use a USB based SD reader instead
- investigate the no strict reset option for attaching PCI devices (see
https://github.com/awokd/qubes-doc/blob/patch-15/configuration/assigning-devices.md/#pci-passthrough-issues
for my draft/working copy of the documentation; official/approved link at
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/assigning-devices/ if that first link is
dead.)