On Mon, February 12, 2018 2:22 pm, frankenstein91.info via qubes-users wrote:
> Am Montag, 12. Februar 2018 12:54:55 UTC+1 schrieb awokd:
>

>> - contact your manufacturer and ask them to send you an updated EFI
>> image that allocates devices properly so your SD reader stays on 04:00.0
>> and NIC has a BDF like 05:00.0

> Today i did a bios update of my "One Gaming notebook K56-302" but the
> allocation is still the same, i think the error is not known there. I
> will try to get in touch with the manufacturer.
>
> do you have any hints for me?

Only in general- If you tell them you are running Qubes, Xen or even Linux
they might claim it's an unsupported OS and not bother to fix it, so if
possible try to figure out some way to see those BDF allocations in the OS
that originally came on it. It could also be a hardware issue, either with
the way they wired the motherboard or those Realtek devices, but that
would also be on the manufacturer.

Anybody else have experience getting a manufacturer to address an issue
like this?