On 02/12/2018 07:43 AM, kerekesbar...@gmail.com wrote:
2017. november 6., hétfő 17:51:43 UTC+1 időpontban Chris Laprise a következőt
írta:
Mullvad recently added trial Wireguard VPN support, so I wrote a howto
for setting it up on Qubes:

https://github.com/tasket/Qubes-vpn-support/wiki/Wireguard-VPN-connections-in-Qubes-OS

This is Debian-oriented but easy to adapt for Fedora.

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net
https://github.com/tasket

Hey! I also tried your method but can't get it to work. Dkms just can't build
wireguard.ko neither on 3.2 nor 4.0rc4. Tried debian8/9, fedora25/26. Should I
use a baremetal machine with the same kernel stuff and copy wireguard.ko into
the vm? Is there any new information here on wireguard? Thanks!

I think the wiki needs to be updated with info about using VM internal kernel. On R3.2 see https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/managing-vm-kernel/#using-kernel-installed-in-the-vm

On R4.0 you should only need to set kernel to blank:
$ qvm-prefs vmname kernel ''