On Fri, February 23, 2018 10:28 am, CMaurice wrote:
> Aye, there's no onboard graphics, there's compatibility with VGA or some
> sort of pass through for boot and BIOS, not sure.
>
> But anyway, tried 3.2 and that worked fine! So at least I can learn a bit
> about Qubes before having to re-install for 4 final.

Glad you got it running at least. I realized after I sent my last email
your Dell probably isn't a laptop or you wouldn't be asking about video
cards!

If you are going shopping for one, check out the following in case you
ever want to try pass-through some day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IOMMU-supporting_hardware#AMD
http://www.overclock.net/t/1307834/xen-vga-passthrough-compatible-graphics-adapters
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_VGA_Passthrough_Tested_Adapters#ATI.2FAMD_display_adapters