Hi everyone,

I am upgrading from Qubes 3.2 to 4.0 and I am running into issues during
installation on Dell XPS 13 9343.

My goal is to install Qubes 4.0 on an external Samsung T5 USB 3.1 SSD. I
created the installation media in Windows using Rufus as specified and every
time I try to install the system it completely freezes either at:

"Installing qubes-template-fedora-26.noarch (947/1018)"

or

"Installing qubes-template-debian-9.noarch (948/1018)"

and I have to do hard shutdown.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!