> Check this here:
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2841

We discussed this issue recently on this mailing list. I also tried the
suggestion from above now, and it did not fix it on my Thinkpad X230. The
default iommu=no-igfx option works fine though.

However, the suggestion by awokd is working for me. Add the two lines to the
kernel sections in Xen.cfg as in
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/uefi-troubleshooting/#cannot-start-installation-installation-completes-successfully-but-then-bios-loops-at-boot-device-selection-hangs-at-four-penguins-after-choosing-test-media-and-install-qubes-os-in-grub-menu
 .