Hi 799,

just to be clear, my only intention was to help fellow newbie Andreas not to
jump on your attempt to help.
> I am using Coreboot with SeaBIOS as Payload and everything works supernice
> and like the best Laptop I have ever had.

The Thinkpad X230 is a good laptop -- that's why I bought it after all. A
solution that asks for opening your laptop case with a screwdriver and a
connect a  hardware IC flasher to the motherboard is just not practical for
everyone. I might try some time in the future, though ;)