Is there a way to know which keyboards are incompatible with QubesOS?

Or do we just need to keep on buying keyboards until one works?

I'm asking because I bought the (IMHO best ergonomic mouse/keyboard combo;
wireless) "Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop" [0], but only the mouse works
(and only once you have logged into your QubesOS session), not the keyboard.

So based on what is one supposed to make the buying decision?

---
[0]
https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/l5v-00001