On 08/25/2018 02:25 PM, Rusty Bird wrote:

odindva0...@gmail.com:
I am using version R 4.O and recently decided to set up a new Vpn connection .
But when I try to select the type is only giving me AppVM and
Standalone option so obviously I can't move forward . I am attaching
picture of it so you can see it youself :
https://imgur.com/a/xTmpUDX .

Tick the "provides network" box, that's the R4.0 equivalent to ProxyVM
in older Qubes versions.

Rusty

I've come to the conclusion that attempting to change the terminology for VM types was a mistake. People are getting confused and referring to "network-providing appVM" in the generic is awkward at best -- especially if you are merely describing or referring to VMs instead of giving instructions on creating them.

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net
https://github.com/tasket