Install works out of the box with no warnings. I haven't run into any
issues with hardware compatibility--hardware in general works (video,
audio, all ports, Fn keys). Hardware Kill Switches work as expected within
Qubes.  Suspend/resume works.

By default it works with the standard included coreboot BIOS but I've also
tested it with Heads using the TPM and that works as well.

---
layout:
  'hcl'
type:
  'laptop'
hvm:
  'yes'
iommu:
  'yes'
slat:
  'yes'
tpm:
  ''
remap:
  'yes'
brand: |
  Purism
model: |
  Librem 13 v2
bios: |
  4.7-Purism-4-heads
cpu: |
  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz
cpu-short: |
  FIXME
chipset: |
  Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v5/E3-1500 v5/6th Gen Core Processor Host
Bridge/DRAM Registers [8086:1904] (rev 08)
chipset-short: |
  FIXME
gpu: |
  Intel Corporation HD Graphics 520 [8086:1916] (rev 07) (prog-if 00 [VGA
controller])
  Intel Corporation Device [8086:9d24] (rev 21)
gpu-short: |
  FIXME
network: |
  Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)
memory: |
  16298
scsi: |
  Samsung SSD 850  Rev: 2B6Q