Hi,
some time ago i discovered qubes, but my laptop did not support it and i did not follow the developments.
Now my old laptop is broken and i am about to buy a new one.

I have a few questions:
How well does passing a dedicated graphics card to a vm work / is gaming in a vm feasible or do i still need dual-boot?

Did anyone try a Lenovo Legion Y530 and can me write how well it works with qubes? (i would upgrade the ram to 16 or 32 GB)
(I did not see any entry in the list (https://www.qubes-os.org/hcl/).)

Best
ben