Hello,

I am trying to follow this guide:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qubes/comments/6h4ue2/guide_setting_up_a_vpn_with_mullvad_on_qubes/

But I am not using mullvad, I am using Nordvpn. But I've been told this guide
should be compatible.

I am on the secound part of stage 3:

-

Start your VPN-Proxy-VM and run:

sudo mkdir /rw/config/vpn

Move your .ovpn file into this folder by typing:

mv openvpn-client.ovpn /rw/config/vpn/openvpn-client.ovpn

-

mv openvpn-client.ovpn /rw/config/vpn/openvpn-client.ovpn command does not
work. I get this error:

mv: cannot stat 'openvpn-client.ovpn': No such file or directory

If I have understood this right it should automatically find this file in my
/home/user/Downloads folder. My Nordvpn config file was named something
different, but I renamed it correcly to ''openvpn-client.ovpn''.

I am lost, I don't know how to solve this.