Den tisdag 23 oktober 2018 kl. 17:25:11 UTC+2 skrev unman:
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 08:08:50AM -0700, alexander.ibrahi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Den tisdag 23 oktober 2018 kl. 16:29:29 UTC+2 skrev unman:

> > > Whatever route you decide to take, the problem you have here is that the
> > > instructions aren't clear, and 'mv' doesn't work as you think it does.
> > >
> > > Your target file is in /home/user/Downloads, but you are in /home/user.
> > > 'mv' expects you to specify a file to move. If you don't give an absolute
> > > path then it works relative to where you are.
> > > So your command is looking for a file in /home/user, but the file is
> > > in /home/user/Downloads. That's why it says "No such file".
> > > 'mv' will not look about and "find the file" - you need to tell it where
> > > the file is.
> >

> > If I understood you correcly if I would want to type such a command, I
> > would need to type...
> >
> > mv /home/user/Downloads/openvpn-client.ovpn
> > /rw/config/vpn/openvpn-client.ovpn
> >
> > Would I need to type anything between the two different dirs?
> >

> That's exactly right.
> You can use a relative path also - if you are in /home/user then :
> mv Downloads/openvpn-client.ovpn /rw/config/vpn/openvpn-client.ovpn
> will work.
>
> Also ~ is a shortcut for your home directory.
>
> mv ~/Downloads/openvpn-client.ovpn /rw/config/vpn/openvpn-client.ovpn
>
> . means "the directory Im  in"
> .. means the directory up

Thanks Unman for your followups, but I'm still getting some errors.

Also thanks for the ~ explanation, I didn't understand that until now.

I am following Chris guide: https://github.com/tasket/Qubes-vpn-support/

But I am stuck at secound stage: sudo unzip ~/ovpn-configs-example.zip

First of all, my config file from Nordvpn is a .ovpn file (text document), but
I do have a installation .deb file (nordvpn-release_1.0.0_all.deb) which has a
package icon like an zip file. Both these files are in my ~/Downloads directory.

When I type:

sudo unzip ~/Downloads/nordvpn-release_1.0.0_all.deb

... it says this:

unzip: cannot find or open /home/user/Downloads/nordvpn-release_1.0.0_all.deb,
/home/user/Downloads/nordvpn-release_1.0.0_all.deb.zip or
/home/user/Downloads/nordvpn-release_1.0.0_all.deb.ZIP.

I think it's telling me that the .deb package is not a zip file which I
suspected. I tried doing this with the config file I got from here:

https://nordvpn.com/sv/ovpn/

But I got the exact same result but error changed to the config files name,
same directories.