Hey Qubenix, I have an update for you and anyone curious. The MDB_BAD_TXN error
has been resolved. For anyone wondering this error most likely mean your
blockchain was interrupted during sync and is now corrupt.

The solution advised by Monero channels is to delete the blockchain data
("lmdb") amd resync.

I was recommended to include the flag '--db-sync-mode=safe' to monerod upon
startup to protect against unexpected interruptions or reboots during sync.

You should be able to locate the blockchain within /home/user/.bitmonero/

Keep in mind .bitmonero is a hidden directory.

After the resync everything regarding the daemon seem to be in place and
running. I will repost the most recent logs and provide fresh ones as well.

I am being redirected back here since that particular monerod error appear to
be resolved, there may be a minor issue with the separation setup of wallet and
daemon VMs. The lower-left Network Status is 'disconnected' and of course
"Wallet is not connected to daemon" is still visible above.

If there is anything specific I should verify and confirm, I  would gladly take
a look.

Thanks everyone

Monerod status (previous)
https://pastebin.com/v95gn1aB

Monerod Bitmonero.log (previous)
https://pastebin.com/3mzhuSHt

Monerod Status (fresh)
https://pastebin.com/XwAy91dh

Monerod Bitmonero.log (fresh)
https://pastebin.com/CHSHg9Zz

Hopefully it's just something I'm overlooking.