On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 22:57, <22...@tutamail.com> wrote:

> After a recent update to Dom0 an icon appeared on the top right.
> [...]
> Any thoughts or suggestions on how to use/configure this feature?

I have also recognized some problems as the Update Icon keeps telling me
that there are updates for some of my templates.
But when I launch the updates via "NEXT" I get the message under Details:
"SKIP (nothing to do)"
But the icon keeps telling me that Updates are available.

As this is something new, it seems to me that this was introduced via a
dom0 update.
Maybe opening "Qubes Global Settings" and clicking on "Disable checking for
updates for all Qubes" might be a temporary fix?

- O