hi here,

I understand that list mail is pretty useful,

but ... come on, this is not really common user-friendly
example 1 : I cannot know what it be said before I subscribe to it
example 2 : I know some users of Qubes than who don't give a chance to
that mail list, cause it is a new level of complexity (use of a good
mailing software) for people who already have already some troubles with
the very! useful man pages.

I understand that is pretty more useful than an obscure forum in many
cases BUT another example, there is common questions like
WhatStuffICanUseWithQubes who a new user want to know at the instant
s.he test it and s.he maybe never will ask the question nor know the
good answer.

I am (maybe?) not saying than Qubes need a forum, but, come on, there is
another solutions, which can complete this one, and will (maybe!) not
rely in google.

So, the real question is :
There is someone who takes care about it and optionally, Qubes_dev?

Thanks for reading my broken gramar