On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 18:32:00 -0500, marmot-te <marmot...@riseup.net> wrote:

        hi here,

I understand that list mail is pretty useful,

but ... come on, this is not really common user-friendly
example 1 : I cannot know what it be said before I subscribe to it

As per the signature auto-appended to each message. See
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/qubes-users

example 2 : I know some users of Qubes than who don't give a chance to
that mail list, cause it is a new level of complexity (use of a good
mailing software) for people who already have already some troubles with
the very! useful man pages.

While forums are useful, mailing lists do not require using a web
browser. For a security oriented distribution, mailing lists are
easier to control in a secure way.

I understand that is pretty more useful than an obscure forum in many
cases BUT another example, there is common questions like
WhatStuffICanUseWithQubes who a new user want to know at the instant
s.he test it and s.he maybe never will ask the question nor know the
good answer.

That's what the faq is for. https://www.qubes-os.org/faq/

I am (maybe?) not saying than Qubes need a forum, but, come on, there is
another solutions, which can complete this one, and will (maybe!) not
rely in google.

Why use google? Learn how to use an email program, such as thunderbird
to read and post to the lists.

So, the real question is :
There is someone who takes care about it and optionally, Qubes_dev?
Thanks for reading my broken gramar

I'm just an occasional user of qubes, but as a participant in the creation
of another distribution (Mageia), I know that if there are things in the
way a distro is doing things that you would like to see changed, and
can't convince the current team to implement those changes, join the team
and work towards getting those changes implemented.

Regards, Dave Hodgins