>From a recent System76 announcement:

“In firmware news, our engineer Jeremy has made a lot of progress in porting
Coreboot to the Darter Pro and multiple versions of Galago Pro. It can now run
both BIOS and UEFI implementations. However, certain bugs need to be worked out
before we can officially release Coreboot on any of our laptops, such as a bug
that causes the computer to open from suspend in airplane mode, or another that
prevents the user from activating the webcam via keyboard functions. These and
other bugs are being worked out in testing, and many of us across different
departments are testing Coreboot on our own computers.”