ljul8...@gmail.com:
Hello people, I think I’m going crazy right now! I need help please! I’m only
learning now about Qubes and Whonix and I’m really interested in buying a new
laptop dedicated only for Qubes and Whonix but I’m unable to find a brand new
one listed in the hardware compatibility list (I prefer brand new ones because
they said brand new ones are more safe) and reading the page where it says
about the minimum requirements didn’t help me much. Would this MacBook Air be
ok?
https://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/apple-macbook-air-13-3-2017-10165823-pdt.html
I’m only planning to use this laptop only for Qubes/Whonix and light browsing
such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, no gaming, video streaming or anything
like that.

Macbook Airs seem to be challenging to install Qubes on, from posts to this list. The safest laptop by some criteria is probably a Corebooted Lenovo G505s, but it's only available used and you'd have to flash the firmware yourself with a hardware flasher. It would meet your needs. If you're set on a new one, find one that is Linux compatible, then search for reports on it or similar models on the Qubes HCL and in this mailing list.