On 5/2/19 10:55 AM, 'qubeslover' via qubes-users wrote:

> [...]

Could you describe please in a bit more detail how you enable this service. For
me the commandline above does not work even for Fedora templates. The questions
are as following:
1. which commandline do you use to enable it?
2. Does the service setting apply to a running AppVm or do I have to restart it
to be enabled?
3. where can I find the timeout property 'qubesidle.idleness_monitor'?
4. Is the service setting a persistent setting or do I need an autostart script
in dom0 for that?