To all Riseup users, who I can reach here:

*** PLEASE, I NEED ONLY 1 MORE INVITE FROM A GRACIOUS RISEUP.NET USER ***
*** I'M NOT A SPAMMER OR WHATEVER YOU MIGHT THINK! ***
*** I'M A INDEPENDENT JOURNALIST ***

I'm an honest and idealistic journalist, who needs to take precautions to get
in contact with the local liberals in this country and to communicate with
publishers in the U.S. and the U.K. I was using Riseup already in the past
until I had to leave the country for political issues in 2017 (threads to
co-workers by the DTX). The account was deactivated/(deleted?) during these 2
years because it was inactive, which I was not aware of until last weekend.
Riseup cannot re-activate it as it is gone (I emailed with their support for
the past 4 or 5 days) but they need me to provide 2 invites to get back
onboard. I just arrived at Quasar airport last weekend and got to Baku today.
It will take some time to get back in contact with local activists to hopefully
get invites for Riseup, but this will take time as people are cautious and I
would urgently need that (or a comparably safe) email account a.s.a.p.
Otherwise I'm stuck and can't do a major part of my work. I would prefer
Riseup, of course, as I have experienced it as safe in the past.

Just a brief background: although "officially" a democratic republic, there is
lots of suppression of the free press and the people in this country and I
surely do not want to get in trouble with the Azerbaijani government. The YAP
party has all the political and military power, and I just don't want to end up
in jail or be expelled out of the country. Azerbaijan is a one party dominant
state!! There is lots of suppression here. Even all the higher education is
only for the privileged, who then have to serve in NSA-like agecies later. Some
independent information from a few free journalists is therefore so important.

If nobody is willing to grant me Riseup access via an invite, maybe someone can
recommend me a similarly safe and reliable emailing service 100% anonymous is a
must). Also, I would be curious why only one person was so kind to help
(-thanks so much R.!)

Please folks, show that there are still some people out there that keep a small
amount of charity and support. You all benefit from folks like us, who risk a
lot for providing you with information from locations where you never would
even consider to be. So please, just one more invite.... Please!

Thanks to you all!

Rosdan

Dear great qubes-users,

I already got one invite in less than one hour after submitting this post. I
only would need one more invite and you have done a really good deed to help
the free world press.

Thanks a thousand times for the first responder today. Many thanks to the
second supporter as well!!

Very best,

Rosdan