Chris,

I do not quite understand the open ambiguity in your comment and whether it
shows tolerance or is just one more insult (I do not hope it's the latter).
There is, at least, one individual here on that forum who thinks I am a jerk
(what do you think about that, "awokd?). I really wonder what is wrong with
such a Q. for a brief help that I've asked. Since posting my original Q., I
found out that there are many ways for anonymous emails. I only was asking for
Riseup at that time (shortly after coming back to Azerbaijan) as this is the
one I used for more than 5 years, until 2017, and it has proven to be safe for
me.
How disappointing to experience such a high degree of prejudice - particular in
a forum like this, where I had expected tolerant and liberal folks. I wonder if
 "awokd" would tell me the same face to face or if he is just a coward hiding
behind his anonymity. Besides, Riseup surely has thousands of members. How many
black sheep are among them? 5%, 10%, 50%? I did not just ask without
explanation (like many others posting similar off-topic requests for invites
here) but tried to explain the situation. That I lost my active accounts and
why it is urgent to me. I even did not go the route to buy invites, which is
possible as well as I was told, but was hoping for some good guys here to be
open. What a disappointing experience.
As I stated in my request to "awokd," people that only watch Fox News probably
do not bother to care about what is really happening on this globe. Maybe most
of the users here are such people? Don't know.
Search in a March 2017 issue of "The New Yorker" for a Trump hotel deal in Baku
(a city I know very well) and you will learn your share about the folks in the
moats that provide writers like Adam with first hand information. Do you care
at all about such kind of politics?
Unfortunately, there do not seem to be many people out there who think about
how they can change the world to the better, even not by a simple mouse click.
Circling around themselves?

Don't take it personally, but if you are far away from home and think you do
all this to help educate people by information but get kicked in the a%#, then
this is quite disappointing. Let's get back to autocracy, we are on the right
track already.
-R.