Well, I'll be happy to post not off-topic if you can tell me if this subject is
discussed elsewhere.
Also, your interpretation of "begging" is not applicable, neither is it
acceptable, only insulting as I am not asking for money or such to buy beer or
drugs for personal pleasure, but rather provide people like you (or maybe not
like YOU) with a chunk of independent news coverage in a temporary situation of
urgency that might go beyond your perception. But maybe you prefer watching Fox
News 24/7 and stay far away from helping others, which would costs you less
than 30 secs of your time in this very case.

It's time to look around, my friend, instead of just spinning around yourself.
I've met dozens of characters like you. And I am deeply sorry for you. What are
YOU contributing to society?