On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 04:31:01AM -0700, ehag...@gmail.com wrote:
> Den torsdag 27 juni 2019 kl. 10:49:43 UTC-4 skrev eha...@gmail.com:
> > This takes som explanation. With capita I mean that box that comes up when
> > preforming a registration or setting up a new account at a webbpage. In
> > order to confirm thar youre not a robot and so on.
> >
> > I tried this with my Tor browser and just dont work out. I tried it a
> > number of times an eventually realized that the browser is the problem.
> >
> > Why is that and can be don about it
> >
> > Thanks for youre time and suport
>

> when registering on new webbpage Its often obligated to confirm that you're
> not a robot. Typically this is done ny klicking on imagrd of busses or what
> ever. Untill there are non left.
>
> I tride doing this with Tor and it just doent work! Dosen any one else has
> the same experience
>
> And what can be done about it
>
> Im relay puzzled by this!
>
> And woud like to know what youre all make of it
>

> Best regards

There is long standing issue with Tor and captchas.

You are likely being prompted because the "protector" ( google or
cloudflare) flag your Tor exit node as suspicious.
You find it difficult to complete because of the security features set
in Tor Browser.
Because you dont explain *how* "it just doesnt work", it's difficult to
help you.

You can try changing the security settings for the site, (and for google
sites for their captchas); sometimes, using a different exit node will
help; sometimes , installing helper applications - cloudflare offers
link to one.
Nothing here is Qubes specific, and you can find plenty of advice by a
simple search.