ehag...@gmail.com:
Den torsdag 27 juni 2019 kl. 10:49:43 UTC-4 skrev eha...@gmail.com:
This takes som explanation. With capita I mean that box that comes up when
preforming a registration or setting up a new account at a webbpage. In order
to confirm thar youre not a robot and so on.

I tried this with my Tor browser and just dont work out. I tried it a number of
times an eventually realized that the browser is the problem.

Why is that and can be don about it

Thanks for youre time and suport

when registering on new webbpage Its often obligated to confirm that you're not
a robot. Typically this is done ny klicking on imagrd of busses or what ever.
Untill there are non left.

I tride doing this with Tor and it just doent work! Dosen any one else has the
same experience

And what can be done about it

Im relay puzzled by this!

And woud like to know what youre all make of it

Best regards

This is a very common problem. Not sure what you mean by "it doesn't work," but for me reCaptcha usually just never ends. It has me select busses, then traffic lights, then store fronts, whatever, and just repeats until I give up.

There's no solution that I'm aware of. Depending on the captcha service, you might be able to do the audio captcha (for blind people) instead, although I've never had much luck with it and I don't know if reCapcha still offers one.

Also, you can try setting the slider to "Standard". It might allow the site to detect more browser features, and not give you so many challenges. If you're really lucky, you might just get the "I'm not a robot" checkbox.