The libxl-driver.log shows symptoms, when indeed the USB device cannot be
reseted (FLR functionality missing).
As I wrote, you can disable strictreset for HVM passed through devices:
- go for the "Qube Settings" of one of the HVMs (sys-usb), where the USB
devices (PCI: 00:10.0, 00:10.1, 00:12.0, 00:13.0 in your case) are passed
through
- under tab "Devices", you should see in the right side box ("Selected")
all the USB device I noted above
- there is a horizontal bar in the bottom "Configure Strict Reset for PCI
Devices" --> push this, then a selection box comes up
- make sure you highlighted all visible devices by clicking on each
- then OK --> (Apply) --> OK
This should disable Strict Reset, and - if no other problems are there -
the HVM should start

One note: I also have and AMD based PC (laptop).  For me, not all USB
devices should be passed through to sys-usb, because some of the devices
(eg. camera, wifi-card usb BT module and somehow the internal keyboard) are
internally connected to an USB port, and passing those through sys-usb qube
results sometimes in weird problems like not having WIFI or not being able
to type etc.  So I only pass through one USB device, which I know don't
have any internal connections.
Lastly, you might need to experiment, which devices and ports would work
for you (passed through to eg. sys-usb), but make sure, that PCI devices
with multiple functions (00:10.0 and 00:10.1) are "moving" together either
way.