The log file you provided as xl_log.txt is actually the Xen hypervisor log.
Yes, there are some warnings - which show that there are some bugs in the
BIOS, but overall, the virtualization and all the required features needed
for IOMMU are there and enabled. So this is strange.
Maybe - and I just now noticed - you use kernel version 5.x from kernel
latest in sys-usb - that is still a development version, might not work.
I'd switch that back to the stable 4.19.x version in the VM settings for
sys-usb.
Do you have logs for the stubdoms? (eg. dom0:
/var/log/xen/console/guest-sys-usb-dm.log or similar log for sys-net). It
might show what is wrong, as the stuboms provide the device model (emulated
pci devices) needed for HVMs.