Hi.

I tried everything you said (in both sys-usb and sys-net). I even tried to
not assign any pass through devices and I still get the same output in
/var/log/xen/console/guest-sys-net.log.

But not assigning any device, or giving all devices strictreset as you
mention gives me this output in /var/log/libvirt/libxl/libxl-driver.log:

libxl_linux.c:155:libxl_loopdev_cleanup: unable to release device
/dev/loop0: No such device or address

I guess there are some errors in deeper level or my installation/BIOS is
just bugged with IOMMU.