On 2/25/20 4:12 PM, donov...@unseen.is wrote:
Specifically, I issue the "|$ sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-debian-10"and I get red lettering and "error could not delete old database at /var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/home/user/.rpmold.xxxx" where xxxx changes if I repeat the command and that error appears. Other times I get red lettering without that specific error and (via sys-whonix) it downloads the info it needs and then I get "No Match for argument qubes-template-debian-10 nothing to download".

|If I try "|$ sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-debian-9"||- same thing "No Match for argument qubes-template-debian-9 nothing to download".|

Hi donovan,

Those qubes-dom0-update commands should work. However, dnf occasionally forgets about packages bc of problems in its cache. To clear dnf caches, run this in dom0:

sudo qubes-dom0-update --action="clean all"

Then re-run your template install:

sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-debian-10

--
Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net
https://github.com/tasket