Hi - I didn't see my laptop in the list so looked everything up. It seems
the Lenovo Ideapad 131 151KB supports everything but SSD. I assume I would
have to replace my internal hard drive with the SSD since an external SSD
would, I assume, get bottlenecked by any USB connection to the motherboard.
I need Qubes for only a few select simple tasks that require few resources,
so my question is - could I get by under these conditions or is SSD
considered absolutely necessary? Thanks for any advice!