I was trying to find a work around for my original problem upgrading cloned
templateVMs from fedora-30 to fedora-31, so that I don't have to reinstall
user apps, but this is beyond my level, and I have several cloned
templates  to upgrade. I'd like to just use the procedure in the docs, if
someone could help me solve the fedora-modular repro mirror problem. Thanks

  - Status code: 404 for