I updated dom0 from the security-testing repo today due to the new CPU hardware bug. After finishing update and rebooting my laptop, it is stuck on the black screen forever, and will not load the LUKS decryption screen. I have to go to the advanced options and select 4.19.107-1 kernel in order to boot normally. My laptop is a Librem 15v3. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!