Greetings,

I finally got latest version of Qubes installed.  thanks for the
suggestions.

Yet, I ran through a few updates for Debian, Dom() and Whonix however the
version displayed did not change.  From reading the documentation,  The
updater should have updated to Whonix 16, and Fedora 35 or 36 as indicated
in the version table.  It didn't.  What I am trying to figure out were the
updates needed or suggested, because, I noticed a setting for whonix
(safest) was downgraded (to standard).   In essence, I'd like to know how
to either remove the updates/revert or upgrade to the versions suggested in
the table?  Is there also a way to set the ethernet/wifi to off, so that I
must physically turn it on before any connections take place.  I suppose
the default is ON, however I was just asking.

Also, I've tried to set up a VM for Zoom with Whonix but the settings
manager for the VM displays a caution symbol.  I didn't know you couldn't
use Whonix for the connection.  The settings manager does allow
sys-firewall.  Furthermore, I am having difficulty installing Zoom on
Fedora 30.  Would any of you have some suggestions as to how to build a
Zoom VM or a work around for installing the rpm file.  My background is
Windows and somehow Fedora is a slight leap of faith.

Thanks,