Greetings,

Thanks for responding,

Yes you are correct.  I made a visual mistake.  I read through the
documentation a week or so ago and those were the version numbers I
retained.  To answer your question:  Install 4.0.3, Debian 10, Fedora30,
Whonix 15.

However, as you said, I should upgrade to Fedora 31.  Or my system should
have upgraded it to Fedora 31.  Other news flash, I did find the error in
parameters for setting up whonix connections without the signal.  I had to
match the templates between advanced and basic in the settings for the VM.

None the less, I am still a little worried about what I did during the
upgrade process.  Because, I can't seem to have any peripheral programs
such libre office or other in an accessible or visible manner.  ( Currently
working on the installs).   There are a lot of programs available for quick
install but once you believe you installed them.  I can't find them in any
drop down menu.  Perhaps, I did something wrong.

However, I am still working on the Zoom install, hopefully, I can figure
out how to upgrade to fedora 31, Is there a means to check for all internet
connections such as Netstat, so I can identify the IPs and block all the
others?

Thanks so much for your suggestions,