Thanks for the help, I've heard that the download USB should be a fat
format but I couldn't find what a live usb should be, so this should help
when I try it out. And as for the franken-installation, the website did
mention that pretty much the only change needed was to switch to a USB to
have a live USB, so if it's not that simple, they should update their
website I guess, not to throw shade or anything.