On 6/29/20 3:42 PM, Qubes wrote:
If I try to open a terminal in a dvm, I have tried in both the dvm's that are installed by default (Disposable: fedora-31-dvm and Disposable: whonix-ws-15-dvm) and one that I created on my own by just creating a qube and setting the "Disposable VM Template" flag.

When I open a terminal in any of these the new disposable VM gets created, is started, and the terminal opens briefly, but then closes immediately after and the disposable VM gets deleted.

Which log should I look at to troubleshoot?

If I open anything else in any of the 3 dvm's, for example Firefox or Krusader, it opens.

This is rather annoying.

If I change for example the fedora-31-dvm qube settings and I remove the option that makes it a disposable VM (on the 'Advanced' tab of the Qube settings page from Qube Manager) I can open a terminal in the VM without any problems. If I shutdown the VM and set the Disposable option again and I try open a terminal in the disposable VM it is the same as before. The new disposable VM gets created (dispxxxx), boots, and the terminal is opened but it just appears briefly after which it closes and the disposable VM is stopped and deleted.