Chris Laprise:

On 6/23/20 9:47 AM, Qubes wrote:
Would anybody here know how you apply a global dark theme to your
AppVM(s) for Qt (KDE) based applications like Amarok, Krusader,
etc?

Install qt5ct and style plugins ...

Fedora: sudo dnf install qt5ct qt5-qtstyleplugins
Debian: sudo apt install qt5ct qt5-style-plugins

Then set QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5ct in etc/environment and reboot the
qube.

Now launch qt5ct and select the 'gtk2' theme. If you are simply using
Adwaita-Dark then qt5ct has a dedicated theme for that. Or you may
install and select the themes you mentioned.

For me this only works on Debian, the 'Qt5 Settings' application does not work as it should Fedora (30, 31, 32).

set QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5ct in ~/.profile, works for me in fedora with for instance keepassxc.